Evoc Hip Pack Race 3Litre | First Look
March 3rd, 2017
Evoc Hip Pack Race – compact bag with 1.5litre bladder
Compact riding bags are becoming more popular, and the new wave of hip packs are damned good (check out the Source Hipster review right here).
This Evoc pack is quite a bit bigger than the Hipster – so will appeal to those who ride for longer but still want to carry the minimum. It has decent internal storage; comes with a bladder and can hold a bottle externally too.
As with all Evoc products, it’s a high quality item and looks amazing. The construction is on point too – the Evoc Hip Pack is made from a tough and weatherproof ripstop nylon.
The hip strap is wide and has two zippered pockets, and the main compartment houses and comes complete with a 1.5litre Hydrapak bladder.
Here are the details:
- Tough ripstop nylon construction
- Two zippered hip pockets
- Wide, comfortable waist strap
- Air Flow System for comfort and avoiding sweaty build up
- Light mount
- 1.5litre Hydrapak bladder included
- Strong magnet catch on waist band to stop hose flapping about
- Bottle holder
- Load straps – to pull the bag close to your body
- Quick access tool compartment with internal organiser – a compact version of the same system used on their full sized riding packs
- 3x colours – Olive green; Black or Red
- £56.95/76.95 with bladder
- Available from Silverfish UK
The magnetic catch is really strong on the Evoc – more so than the Hipster pack, which means it should fare well out on the trails. It’s good that you can position it where you like too – some prefer on the waist strap but others might put on their clothing in an easy to reach position.
We’ll be out on the trails using the Evoc Hip Pack Race this weekend, and will report back soon with a review…